Dependable and Understanding Team
Committed to Care
Takes Care Specialist Centre provides psychiatric and psychological services as outlined below.
- Psychiatry: Psychiatric consults to adolescents, adults, and senior citizens
- Psychology: Evidence-based therapies children, adolescents, and adults
- NDIS: Registered provider of psychological services to NDIS participants
Please contact the friendly staff at Take Care Psychology to see how we can best serve your needs.
As described below, Takes Care Specialist Centre provides its psychiatric and psychological services through face-to-face and telehealth.
If you live in Brisbane Metropolitan area, subject to COVID-19 restrictions, you can make an appointment to see one of our psychiatrists or psychologists at any of the two convenient locations, close to public transport.
You can access psychiatric and psychological consult through an internet-based technology, such Skype, Zoom and FaceTime. To find out more about telehealth and how it works, you can read our blog on telehealth as an effective means for receiving psychiatric and psychological services.
Telehealth psychiatry and psychology consultations are available for the following areas:
- Metropolitan areas during the COVID-19 pandemic
- Regional areas
- Metropolitan and regional areas for NDIS participants
- Our locations are conveniently located, close to public transport with accessible parking
- At Takes Care Specialist Centre the friendly staff do their best to make you feel at ease, especially for the first time, which many people may find overwhelming.
- If you were to see a psychiatrist and psychologist, you can see them both at the same practice. This would allow your psychiatrist and psychologist to discuss your case, thus provide you a better outcome.
- As a part of providing clarity for you, we have provided a link to copy of the summary of key Takes Care Specialist Centre policies and fees as a downloadable document further down this page.
- Confidentiality of the conversations and records of all psychiatry patients, psychology clients and NDIS participants are of high priority for our psychiatrists, psychologist, and admin staff. You can also find a copy of our Confidentiality Policy as a downloadable document further down this page as well.
Registration form for Telehealth Patients
Consent Form for the Release of Medical Record
Registration form for Face-to-Face Patients
NDIS Service Request Form
Policies and Practice Information
Privacy and Confidentiality Policy
Summary of key Takes Care Specialist Centre Policies and Fees
Making Appointment Policy at TCP
Informed Consent Policy
Incident Management Policy